We almost got out a Christmas card this year. Well, at least I thought about it for a minute one day. Anyway, here is a family picture in front of our house.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Our Family
Posted by Ashly at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love it! Although my OWN copy would have been nice. I'm not trying to guilt trip you or anything. Not. At. All.
That's a great family picture!
That is a sweet picture. Your girls have great smiles. Did I take that??
You probably have no idea who I am but I lived in DT and was friends with Sarah and Emily. Heidi Nichols - if that rings a bell. I was so glad to see your cute family. You look so good...it must be all that running!!
What a cute family! Ashtyn especially enjoyed seeing the picture!
Such an adorable family!!!!!
Post a Comment