In March Cooper finally learned how to climb out of his crib. He was actually really good about staying in the crib, but it was nice in the mornings and after naps because he would just climb out!

We decided it was past time for Lillie to be in the crib and we moved Cooper to this- and he still stays in bed when put down for naps and night time!

We took a trip to Boise over Conference weekend. We were able to see Drew's brother and family but we forgot to take pictures! We also spent some time with our good friends the Westers.
Lillie and Drew knockin' one back-it's just juice!!!
Emma, Ally, Mady and Ava
Lillie
And I just had to throw this one in here. Yes, all the way up her front!!!














8 comments:
Yeah right that was just "juice" in the bottle. Listen, we understand how hard the life of a lawyer is, just tell Drew there is help and he should seek it! :) I can not believe how big Lilly is!!! She is so precious and those Easter pics of all the kids almost made me teary eyed!
Wow! Lillie got big fast! I got your message about your SoCal trip. Of course, we'd love to see you! Great post, I love being updated!
Okay---last picture = super gross! I loved the bed shots. Hilarious what happens when you give a boy a car. And "just juice"? RIGHT. HAHAHA! Looks like you guys are enjoying life. Say "hi!" to Drew and tell him if you ever come to Denver we will find you and force you to make crepes for us.
EWWWWWWWWWW!! The last picture!
What cute kids!! I can't believe how big Lillie looks. The poop looks like lots of fun too!
I can't believe how grown up Emma looks in the Easter outfit picture. How did this happen? Oh, and your two babies are just getting cuter by the minute!
So fun to see how "big" your little family is!! They are all so darling. It's great to read your blog and see what you guys are up to. It sounds like we would be perfect ski partners, by the way!!!
disgusting...don't you think I get enough of that in my own life...?
Post a Comment