
This is for my friend Brenda who still checks my blog even though I only post once every other month! It's not that I don't have anything to blog about, I am just lazy and a little scared that this could take over my life like ebay did!
Here are my cute kids all dressed up for the holiday that was a few weeks..or maybe month ...or maybe more.. ago. Sorry!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Halloween
Posted by Ashly at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I check it too! Glad to see you are well. Hope your holidays are pleasant and safe. Love you.
THANK YOU!!! Emma has short hair. Who knew? Not us in the blogging world. We're left out in the dark! JK! Love the pic! You have a bunch of cuties!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting, crazy! They are so cute!!
Post a Comment