CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

OH BOY!

I was paying bills. He was...

PLAYING

WITH

GLUE!!!!!!!
Or maybe he has heard something about glue masks being good for your pores. I did laugh when I saw him and took pictures. Then I went and got his sister and cousins who had left the glue out and they cleaned up the mess! And they did an excellent job. Later that day while I was showering he was dunking his pants in the toilet! What if the next one is a boy too?

12 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! At least it wasn't scissors or something more permanent! Maybe I should be glad I have 4 girls? What a cutie!

Kristen said...

So your kid's the one that eats paste?

Mark

Devri said...

Man, I know why heavenly father sent my boys at the end. Cuz if they were the first, I'd only have 2....he is so stinking cute.

Brenda said...

Grrrr. But at least it's good blogging material:)

Leah said...

It made me laugh, Ashley did the same thing but with a marker yesterday!

Deanna said...

My little boy has the same ideas!!! WOW! You're a trooper!

I got here through Kara's site - Glad i'm not the only one who has silly boys! The days we appreciate motherhood.... :)

Mrs. Morty said...

Oh dear, what a stinker! :)

joshandannewester said...

This is so much cuter that it is your kid and not mine. I love it from afar.

Jana said...

Try 3 of them!!!! Always an exciting moment! I am glad you stopped to take pictures.

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Ashly,
Congrats on #4! I didn't have the link to your blog, but got it off Devri's, hope you don't mind!
Hope you are feeling well. It was fun to see your cute kids and see what you have been up to!
Love, Shantil

Cheryl Anne said...

Boys are so very different from girls. I love em all though. I'd take glue on the table over one of my daughters bad day drama queen tantrums any time. LOL.

Michael and Kari said...

Too funny! As to whether or not the next one is another boy, I'm afraid I can't give you too much reassurance that you won't have your work cut out for you! Gotta love little boys!