CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To Two!

We have two April birthdays- one turned 2 and one turned 30! Can you guess who matches which birthday?


We have been busy celebrating. On the day of my birthday we went to Outback for dinner. I have been craving it for some time! The kids were so good, so that was an awesome present. My hubby put together an adult only dinner out that weekend with friends and family. He put together some fun games for us to play while eating. And I finally realized that turning 30 wasn't going to change me. I am still the same old me!



Our little guy's birthday was 11 days later and we decided to just do a quiet family day. We headed to Kangaroo Zoo, a big warehouse that has a bunch of blowup playsets and slides. It was a lot of fun for all of us!



Back at home, we had cake and opened presents. As we were singing to him, our little guy was singing "Appy birday to tew. It sounded like two, which I thought was appropriate!


We are so glad that we have a boy in the family to even things out with the girls. He is so much fun! He is so sweet, always giving me kisses, and he is very polite. He says "day tew"(thank you) when I give him a drink or treat, change his bum, or even wipe his nose! He loves his sisters. He is definitely all boy, running and jumping and throwing things! I love it and we all love him!

On to the next celebration, DISNEYLAND! 13 days and counting! Anyone near by is welcome to join us.

10 comments:

JB and MA said...

I am so sad we missed the big 3-0 celebration! Looks like it was fun.

Greg and Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Can't wait to see you in a few days!! YIPPY!! Love the glue pics...

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday little darlings! We can't wait to see you and house you!

Devri said...

do you have room in your car for a small family of 9? That's ok I am never doing the DisneyLand thing ever again, but it would be fun to see Brenda's family, but then again, she couldn't house our family either:} Happy Birthday to you and your tike...

Kristen said...

I'm a loser! I totally spaced Cooper's birthday--sorry! I'm sure Cooper didn't notice though. Happy Birthday a few days late! Love the pictures, especially the one where Cooper is looking at Andrew like he is completely crazy! Just wait until he is a teenager. He will never look at him any other way!

Mrs. Morty said...

Man, is that Los Hermanos in those pictures? I miss that place so yummy!! I miss Ana too tell her hi for me :) Happy Birthday you two. Looks like you had loads of fun!

Leah said...

Hope you both had a wonderful day! It can't believe all of us that are turning 30 in our neighborhood this year!

WeTheTeeples said...

Your husband was so cute to put together that fun little birthday party. He did a good job.
I am glad you had a good birthday and that turning 30 wasn't that bad. I am dreading the big 30.
And little Cooper is so cute.

Amalie said...

happy birthday ashly! I'll be honest I googled you guys and found your blog! You have the cutest family :D

Cara said...

Happy birthday!!!! Both of you. Looks like fun.

Have a blast in Disney Land. I'll have to pick your brain when you get back...we're going in Jan.