I sent out invites to everyone I had email addresses for and then realized it would not be viewable to those I don't have on my list. I know some of you have gotten new addresses and some of you are just blog stalkers! So, if you would like to be on the list to view our wonderfully entertaining blog, and you didn't get an invite, you will now have to make yourself known. Leave me your email address.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
me too! juliaharps@gmail.com
Ashly, it's kara (landon's wife) and he'll shoot me if I don't add to your list...lkhagberg@yahoo.com
CONGRATULATIONS McDaniels!!! I'm so happy for you. Lillie is a beautiful name.
I apologise for the late well wishes...but I definitely would love to keep in touch with you & your family adventures!
My email is andreaculp@gmail.com
Thanks for keeping your Blog up-to-date (I could use a lesson or two!)...it's so nice being able to stay connected.
Many blessings,
Andrea (Honshel) Culp
Congratulations!!!
Jill Hackel
I definitely want to see your blog, Ashly! My email address is trinity540@yahoo.com.
Mary Mauck
P.S. Congrats on Lillie! She's so beautiful!
Our new email address is...
mjhackel@verizon.net
Jill
hey ash and fam! my email is singinchikk@yahoo.com
sorry I was signed in as the wrong person. the email above (singinchikk) is amalie!!
This is Brandon and Natalie from your old apt. complex. I have been blog stocking your blog for awhile now. I would love still to be able to read it.
I can't believe how big your kids are. Congrats on the baby!
Our email address is natmtib at yahoo dot com
Invite me too please. I love reading about neighbors lives. lemonfam@yahoo.com
Post a Comment