CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Congratulations are in order.

For those of you out of the loop, we have been living with one car since October. It was ok for a while, until we both needed the car a few too many times. We went back and forth between getting a replacement for the van or a basic car for Drew. After months of looking high and low, of soul-searching, and changing our minds (mostly me) we finally figured it out and got a second car.


And here it is!!!!


Nothing says middle-class American like a Honda Accord! Isn't it purrrrty?

4 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

GORGEOUS!! Now Drew can crank his KOZY FM songs in a pimped out Honda. How lucky can one guy get?

Lesley said...

We recently joined the two car club after going without, congrats its a beauty!

Brenda said...

I'm so happy! I loved reading up on all the blog posts! And I'm a little freaked out that I'm the primary chorister and although Trevor is not the E.Q. president, he is in the presidency. Freaky, no? Tell everyone hello for me. Miss you guys!

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh, that takes me back! I bet he does croon and sway to Kozy FM in that car!

I personally am a fan of the middle class america honda civic. It's beautiful, a solid choice and happens to look a lot like a member of the Braun family of cars. :)

Congrats (both on the new car and surviving 6 months as a one car fam!)