Here is a little view into the personality of Lillie. She refuses to sit down when she eats and often ends up on the table. She stood with one foot on the table and one on her chair for quite some time. I was nervous at first, but then went to get the camera. She is definitely not my first child.
Here she is trying on Emma's swimming suit. I tried to get her to put her own on, but she just wanted Emma's and would not allow any help. That is why it is draped around her neck in somewhat of a strangle hold.
And this is a classic Lillie look. I was getting her ready for bed and went to track down her blankies she drags around the house. I came into her room and she was sitting rocking herself to sleep. So I took all of the blankies and threw them across the room at her. They completely covered her and this is the look she gave me. Then I got her to smile!
We love Lillie! She completely runs this house.



5 comments:
What a doll!!
She is pretty dang cute! And I am so very impressed at your blogging lately - go Ashly!
Can't wait to meet her this summer!
Love seeing your update. I love your blondies! I have one of my own, which is so surprising, I thought he would go dark by now. Anyway, glad you are doing well! GOod luck with your races...I am doing my first triathlon in June in Hurricane, Ut!
Seems like my kind of girl. A little bit of mischief in that smile!
Post a Comment