I am not sure this picture portrays the depth of the pain felt by these children. It was 9 am the week before Easter and I misjudged how frigidly cold it really was. They wanted to go back to the warmth of home before the egg hunt began, but this was the first year we had attended and we were going to stay until they got their allotment, underdressed or not. And then I made them stand there for a picture. And then I finally let them rush home. Emma loves, loves, loves all things candy so she has a real smile.
We dyed eggs Saturday night, with only approximately 10 hundred spills. I don't know what it is about sticking the eggs in the cups and then trying to get them back out that causes all kinds of mayhem.
She IS saying "cheese," can't you tell?
We got them all painted, glittered, and properly done up for a wonderful final product below.
Happy Easter!



4 comments:
Love those little faces. Frozen off or not. :)
Awesome. It was 70 degrees here. Hint, hint.
I just can't believe that you updated your blog. I was in complete shock! I can't believe how big Lillie is and such a cutie. We need to get together soon.
wow, your kids are so big! Time sort of stands still when people don't update their blogs, so I was still imagining Lillie as a baby! LOL! Glad to see you back to blogging, I'll have to check in on you more often now. :)
Post a Comment