I must admit that in the past 2 weeks I have been to 2 movies without husband or children. And it was heaven! There is nothing like a good chick flick to re-energize you. My friend and I laughed and cried through "P.S. I Love You". We went to the 9:30pm showing on a Wednesday and there were only 2 other ladies in the theater. Perfect for the one who laughs obnoxiously in movies (that would be me). Then a week later a group of ladies in the neighborhood headed off to see "27 Dresses". Very cute, funny and predictable. But that is what I love! I know I am going to leave the movie with a good feeling. Do I recommend these movies? Yes. Do you have to see them in the theater? Nah, but why not? It is so, so, so good for the soul to get some "me" time in. And laugh out loud ladies! Although I am not sure my neighbor sitting by me will ever go with me again. At one point she said "You have been laughing the whole time." Yeah, I can't help it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'll never forget Titanic. You were hysterical! I love the predictable movies, I can't do anything other than romantic comedies lately:)
I've been wanting to see both of those movies, but can't convince my sweet husband that it's a good idea. We have seen "Hannah Montana" with the girls and Saturday we saw "The Bucket List". Also a VERY good movie. Mark and I both enjoyed that one!
I loved them both as well. Thanks for all the yummy candy too. Let's do it again soon.
Its so fun to get out with the girls!! Sound like I need to take some friends to go see those. It is good for the soul to have some me time:)
Let's hear it for girls' nights. I so miss watching a chick flick whenever the thought occurred to me. The only thing that makes it better is LOTS of movie theater popcorn!
ash, you need a new playlist.
I SO need a night out like that. Jealous, jealous, and jealous am I. Sounds like good times. I love those kinds of movies! I bet you are hilarious to watch a movie with...since you are hilarious just chit chatting.
Hey Ashly! I just refound your blog! So fun to read what's going on with you. There is nothing like a good girls night out to refresh the soul!
Post a Comment