You would think I would have something new to blog about. But no. I think I have shoveled about 5 times this week. And what do we encounter as we head off to church this morning? At least 6 inches of snow and it was still coming down! So, after church my hubby had to help with fast offerings and had a meeting (or so he says) so I was out shoveling the driveway with the girls playing nearby. Our neighbor down the road came along with his four wheeler equipped with snow plow, took pity on me and kindly finished the driveway as my other neighbors completed the sidewalk in front. I was so grateful for all of their kindness!
I forgot to take pictures earlier. Piles of snow surrounding our mail box.
The front of the house.
By the time the hubby arrived, the girls and I were in the backyard building a fort around the trampoline. So I passed the buck and headed off to choir practice. When I got home this is what I found!
That's a lot of snow.
Hard at work.
Finished!
Who needs a swing set when you have a snow slide!
Wheee!
The girls.
One packing on top, one packing underneath.
Warning: if shovel is removed, loud noise erupts from toddler.



2 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of snow!!! Fun for the kids, not so much for the mommy and daddy :)
I did see Drew out walking...very slowly....doing fast offerings. In fact, I saw many husbands out taking their times while us wife's were shoveling away....LOL. It was actually very nice outside, not to cold and beautiful. How fun to have a tramp to build a fort around. Creative thinking!!!!
Post a Comment