We made a quick trip to Cali for a family reunion/ 4th celebration. The kids loved seeing Grandma and Grandpa and cousins too. Luckily there was no baby born while we were out of state! Guitar Hero with Grandma!
Loves from Grandpa
Grandpa and siblings
Frisbee golf. Look at that form!!
Grandma with grandkids.
At the reunion
The family
At the parade
The fireworks were a little loud for him.
You can even see fireworks with your eyes closed!
Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July
Posted by Ashly at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm jealous! Sure would have liked to have been there. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Fun! Nice that no babies came and so cool that Grandma plays Guitar Hero!!
Mrs. Morty stole my comment, so I'll just say C U T I E S!!!!!
I would agree. That's one rockin' Grandma to play guitar hero. I love Cali on the 4th of July! What a great time to take a trip there.
Tanner was afraid of the fireworks and didn't like being close to them! If we asked if he wanted to go inside, he said no! Isn't it funny how much our little boys are alike? They like the fireworks-they don't like the fireworks!
The McDaniel Clan looks pretty dang cute in your Fourth gear. God bless America and God bless the McDaniels and their darling kids! :)
I told you you would get your pictures posted first! I am impressed. We had a great time with all of you and can't wait to do it again--I guess it is our turn again!
Post a Comment