I know some of you have been checking in regularly to see what exciting events are taking place here. We have been crazy busy, so be ready for a plethora of posts!
I went to girls' camp a couple of weeks ago. NO, no one made me go. I wanted to go. It was a ton of fun and not too hot. The girls all got along great and bonded, as did all of the leaders. Here are some pictures I borrowed from the other leaders. I really didn't want any pictures of myself being large and pregnant, so I tried to stay in the background. They did get a couple of close ups so you can see me at 7 months pregnant!
All of us at camp.
Here we are doing soap boat races. I am the one on the left with the white shirt, arm on belly holding (you can't see it but it looked good!) the toilet soap boat. I know someone got a picture of it. I will have to find out who it was. Jana braiding my hair. She is the camp director and did an amazing job making camp a success for everyone. And even had time to braid a lot of hair!



6 comments:
Yea!!! Your back now it's my time to go to camp. Wonder how fun it will be with a 2 month baby...?
And there is something about a striving child of god, you all just glow!!! And love the belly...and you are all belly not fat, but I still love you anyways, Hey I am going to get together with Amy probably and go swimming, want to come?
Ashly, you look great. Wish we were headed home for the reunion next weekend, but I don't think we will make it. Ash keeps talking about Emma everytime I say we are going to Granny's house. We need to get together again sometime. We have a family reunion for Mark's family this weekend at some lake in Atlanta, then next week I get to go to camp with our stake somewhere in Alabama. Should be fun, but Lauren has already said that I am not allowed to even wave at her should I see her! Love the teenage years!!!
You're so cute! And you look gorgeous to boot!
Wow. You even manage to make pregnant look cute while camping. Isn't there a Nobel Prize offered for that kind of feat?
Those girls are lucky to have you as a leader!! Can't believe you are already 7 months along. Time sure flies when you are NOT the one prego. :)
I can't believe it. You look just like you did when we went to girls camp together, what...17 years ago?? Well, just like you did except for the enormous belly! (Just kidding...you don't look that big at all.)
I hope all goes well with the baby.
Post a Comment