CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

This is what Lillie thought of being one month old-just imagine the sound coming out of that sweet, adorable, LITTLE baby!



My good friend Jana took these pictures for us. She was so patient and got somevery cute non-crying pictures. I actually love all of them. They will help me remember, if I ever feel the need to get pregnant again, that new babies aren't all smiles and laughs! But they are so sweet!








15 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

OH, what a sweetie! She is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Ashly, she is beautiful! I can't believe she's already a month old! How time does fly! You have an awesome family!

Leah said...

Cute pictures! I love her cheeks!

emily said...

So cute! When I saw that black and white one of the hands, it brought back so many memories! I totally remember you for you beautiful long nails (oh, and your non-odorous freaky sweat!:))

Devri said...

Hey you, my invite, got univited for some reason, are you kickin' me off your world? I love that you were with Brenda, Ally and Cyndi, I had almost forgot about Cyndi, man, it's been a long time, babes, is getting so chuncky, love it, and she is a doll, hows the family coming along, are you stressed with that many.. your a wonderfull talented girl, can you tell I want back on your invite, I stole your site off Ana's , don't ask how I got on, secret....

send me another invite if you want to ;) You look great, I can't stand ya.

JB and MA said...

My favorite is the one where she looks like someone told her a bit of shocking news!! So cute.

Brenda said...

She's getting too big too fast! She's just so beautiful though! I love it!

Greg and Tammy said...

Stop yourself already!! She is so adorable!!! Love the crying shots. And congrats on a somewhat successful first few weeks of school. :)

Lesley said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love all the blonde kiddos, mine all brunette none of my genes came through unlike Lindsey's who match yours :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

She is beautiful! What great pictures!

Michael and Kari said...

Oh, Ashly! I love the cheeks! She's so adorable and I laughed hard at your intro about the crying. It's good birth control when you put that bit about crying in in there. Once again, Jana did a great job!

Cara said...

Those are great! Jana did an awesome job. I have many pictures of Brit crying....I plan on showing them to her to show her what a hard baby she was and how "patient" I had to be. She is adorable!

Tamara said...

i must be a mean mom because i think the shots of them crying are just adorable. perhaps its because that's how we see them lots of the time. Congrats!

Kristen said...

Just got pictures in the mail today. Love them! Thank you for remembering us. Sometimes I feel like Tennessee may as well be as far away as Mars! The kids are gorgeous--mom and dad too!

Lindsey's Lemonade said...

Ashly, She is just beautiful! I love all of the pictures. Yes, I did have another baby, a handsome little guy named Owen Ryan Wallace Smith. I would love to do another cousin get together.