CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun

We headed off to Gardner Village for a fun FHE while Drew's parents were in town. There were quite a few people there enjoying the Halloween decorations and fun shops. We really enjoyed our cookies from the bakery!
I love these pumpkins.The petting zoo was closed so we had to climb the fence to look at the animals.
Can you spot the witch in this picture?
I had Lillie all wrapped up in the Moby and I definitely got some strange looks, people asking if I had a baby in there, and where I got such a contraption. I used to sell them but I am no longer in that line of work, but if you are dying to get one I spotted them at Target the other day. So much for the little guy! But I still unabashedly promote the product. It is awesome!

8 comments:

Devri said...

you all look so darn cute !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What fun! And I've been checking your blog every day for the last several weeks to see when you'd update it. I'm so glad you did!! Hey I went private on my blog too, so I'd like your email address so I can add you to my reader list, if you want to.

Brenda said...

Finally! I'm so glad to see you blog again! And that baby carrier thing looks rad. I've never heard of them, but if I ever get pregnant again, I may have to pick one up!

ZAC said...

This looks like FUN. I enjoy getting stares when wearing the mobywrap.

Leah said...

I LOVE Gardner's Village! Lillie looks so comfy and snug!

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Your kids are adorable! Hope you are doing well. Lillie is a cutie...how is 4 kids?

Kristen said...

What a great way to celebrate the Fall season! Makes for great background for your pictures too!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh! I was looking through this in that distracted way that moms have (I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about, right? :)) and I had to do a double take. You looked pregnant at first. I was like, "wait! she had the baby already!" Oh, it's the wrap. Haha.