CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Emma's school had a food drive and any class who hit their collection goal got to have a special "crazy hair" day. Emma came up with this one all on her own. I thought it was very creative.




Emma and Naomi
What is crazier than a bunch of Littlest Pet Shop animals in your hair?

5 comments:

Hagberg Fam said...

Love the Hair!!

Leah said...

Very Creative!

Gretchen said...

The hair is great! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Brenda said...

That is super creative! I'm sure I'll be doing that someday. Crazy hair day around here is pretty lame, what with all the short hair and all. I loved those pics of Lillie. Too precious!

Greg and Tammy said...

Didn't Drew do that for a law school party once? Nice try Emma, but I think you were just copying your ever trendy father. :)