I was busy in another part of the house and realized I hadn't heard from my bud in a while. I went looking for him and this is what I found.
What can I say, he loves to clean. After this I made him clean the bathrooms!
P.S. That is just comet on the floor. No children were harmed in the making of this blog entry.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
My Big Helper
Posted by Ashly at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
What a stinker, but so cute too ;)
I just love when they help clean!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! Boys are wonderful!
And I thought my son was the only one who knew how to clean.
Nice t-shirt! LOL! couldn't help but notice that. What a cutie!
Don't you just love when kids "help"! Very cute pictures.
I can't believe how big he is! Oh my goodness. Last time I saw him, he wasn't even thinking of growing teeth yet! My gosh they grow up fast!`
I'm comforted to know I'm not alone! I love that because they are so cute you can't really be mad. Like the time Preston cut Carson's hair...it was too funny to me to be able to discipline. Can't wait to see you guys!
Man oh Man... could Cooper look more like Drew? He's like a mini me!! I don't think you should try to cover up breaking "child labor laws" and say that Cooper "happened" to find the cleaning supplies. I know you make him spend all his days cleaning up after you and the girls. Poor little guy. Love the pics!! Thanks for updating your blog. I check faithfully. :) What can I say? I just LOVE you guys!
I just was checking out Mike and Courtney Blog and I saw your guy's and said to myself "what the little Andrew". Man he sure has gotten big. Looks like lots of fun. tell Andrew I say hi. (Landon)
Hilarious! What a good little ....helper! Its sary how quick they can get into trouble! By the way - Love the new wallpaper!
Devri's son and your son must be texting each other to see who can make the biggest mess.
Post a Comment