I know nothing about computers and have been trying for some time to change the look of my blog page. I finally found (or stole from someone else, thanks Sarah and Emily) a website that can change the background. I know I am probably the last person to figure this out, but I don't have a plain jane background anymore. Now I have these beautiful shamrocks, not only for St. Patty's Day, but it goes so well with our blog name!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hey Ash! Glad you figured it out! It can be kind of frustrating!:) Looks good!
Good job! Looks great!
Love it! :) I found mine here if you ever want to mix it up some more! www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
It's fabulous!
Quite fitting for an ancestor of William Wallace. We just watched Braveheart so I'm in a very Scottish mood :) whatever that means. . .
THANKS ASHLY!! I used your little website and pimped up our blog as well! The only problem is that I erased my "widgets" (whatever the heck those are) and deleted all of my blogging friends and my music. When I went back to yours, I noticed you had done the same. SISTERS!!! We are so the same person. :) Love ya!
Super cute! Makes me want to change mine up a bit.
loved it so much that I found one that fits my family. don't think I will ever get around to changing it again though, thanks for the inspiration. your great!!! and your family too. call me sometime 735-3042 thenaulutribe.blogspot.com
The background looks good. I need to do something to spice mine up a little, but I'm kind of lazy.
Your blog is so cute. You are a good writer.
Thanks for coming over last night. I had so much fun. And dude you are the guitar hero queen!
Post a Comment