CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Uh, are you... I mean, your belly...ah, did you cut your hair?

For those of you who don't know, or have been wondering, or have been talking to someone who thinks they might know, or thought you saw something "there" the answer is yes. I cut my hair off last week. I know, the hair doesn't look so good here, it was late. I just wanted to get the picture taken so I could blog about this and be done with it.
I am not one to go around telling people this, especially when I have done it a few times before.
But,this is actually the announcement.
We are expecting baby number 4 in mid-August! I am trying to think happy thoughts about being pregnant during the summer, so please help me by not telling me how awful it was and how swollen you were and how fat you felt in a swimming suit!

Eighteen weeks and counting.

We are not finding out the sex of the baby. So, you will find out when, or I guess soon after, we do!! Feel free to guess though. We can take a poll!

22 comments:

JB and MA said...

I love the cut!!

I am going to go ahead and assume you are having a boy so I can drop off the boy clothes :) Congrats!

Brenda said...

You suck. Where's your belly Miss "I'm prego with baby #4"! You should have been showing 2 weeks before you GOT pregnant. That's how normal people who are having their 4th baby show, right? Congrats! I guess that means it's my turn.

Brenda said...

I guess boy since we seem to be each others opposite and I want another girl. Here's hoping!

Leah said...

Congratulations! You look amazing!

emily said...

Congrats! I love hearing fun news! You are crazy for not finding out! Have you ever done it before? I'm WAY too impatient! How are you feeling? Yeah, and you don't even begin to look pregnant...whatever...

Devri said...

I guess you will have to show ultrasound photos in your blog to all of us who do not believe you even have a stomach. 4th should be bigger than that, but then again, I am alot bigger person than you. you look amazing, jelous, and won't tell you the bad about summer babies, cuz I think bad about any season baby due, not bad about the baby, but about the pregnancy itself. Girl!!

Cheryl Anne said...

Congrats!! You look great! I could not possibly wait to find out the gender... I thought about it, then thought twice. I didn't want anyone crying about having a boy or girl when the baby was actually here. :) but that's just me.

Holly said...

When I saw you at Walmart the otherday...who knew? You were as tiny as ever! Don't let those little gymnasts kick you in the belly! Congrats! So excited for you!

Hagberg Fam said...

Cute Hair and cute belly. You look awesome!!

Kristen said...

Ash, you don't even look pregnant, but your hair is great!! Why don't you just give your doctor my phone number when you have your ultrasound. Some of us are a little impatient and can't wait for the big day to find out if it's a niece or nephew!!

Michael and Kari said...

How cute are you when you're pregnant? You're one of THOSE girls. Amen to what your friend Brenda says. How exciting! I had Gavin in July and it wasn't unbearable - I'll say that much! Congratulations!

Greg and Tammy said...

Well, we are so excited for you guys! You definitely make some darling kids... and this time around Greg and I guess that it is another girl. Sorry to hear about Maddie's bike. Glad she wasn't too traumatized. BTW, the pic of you and your cute new haircut is GREAT! Sure miss you guys!

Tamara said...

Ok well first off congrtulations! I so adore your kids and the thought that you'll have another just makes me giddy!

And second, we are not friends. I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I am at least 900 times your size. Show off...

And I agree with Tammy. Your haircut is adorable! Have Emma and Maddie told you what they hope the baby is?

Kallee said...

Ashly,
This may explain some of the reasons you have left your post as Jack and Kate's fav gymnastics teacher! Seriously, I will echo everyone else...where is the belly? I can't fit into my pants once I reach 6 weeks. I thought that would only be the case with the twins' pregnancy, but OH NO...it happened with Sam's as well. Congrats! That is very exciting for your family.
So, I don't know how often you read this, but I hear you are going to Disneyland. We want to go the first week of May. I just wanted to know if you've discovered any great deals/tips/etc. We aren't taking the baby. I am really excited to go. Where are you staying? Any info would be great...thanks!

Mrs. Morty said...

Hey Ashly, Congratulations!! you look so cute and so not pregnant. I hope you feel as good as you look :)

WeTheTeeples said...

I think your hair is so cute! I love it. I honestly didn't think it was so bad being pregnant in the summer, and i actually spent most the sumer in a swimsuit. (I felt so much lighter and free in the water).
And yippee! Another person to not find out the sex of thier baby. I seriously loved the excitement of finding out when they are born! I was always so giddy waiting for the big "announcement".
Good luck!

Devri said...

don't know if you have checked my blog lately, but if you haven't known, chantelle's husband Zack has lukemia. they need a prayer. thanks

Brenda said...

Love the new layout:)11

Swainston Family said...

Ashly Bench McDaniels? Long time no talk to! Congratulations on the baby. I'd love to talk to you sometime. Check out our blog at kaleandsteph.blogspot.com.
Steph Tadlock Swainston

Amalie said...

ashly! its amalie monlux I don't know if you remember me but I am so excited to see you have a blog! and can I say you look incredibly hot to be expecting baby number 4. are you sure you're pregnant cuz your belly is tiny!

Brooke said...

See?!?!? I'm not the only one who had a hard time believing you were pregnant when you were that small!

crazy christensen family said...

Yeah you still don't look pregnant! I was on a cruise at this point in my pregnancy where you are and everyone could tell. People thought I was at least 6 months along. By the way, Summer pregnancies suck! You are hot and miserable and swollen and it is the worst thing in the world. . . but good luck and have fun! Remember Karly came on the 22nd of August so I really know!! Also, everyone looks fat in maternity swim suits! I hope you realize I am only giving you a hard time because I am going to be miserable in a swim suit this summer! You will look so much better than me because your tummy will be a nice tight ball and mine will be a pudge of jello! You'll be great this summer and you look awesome! (I'd date you!!)